- Boil water freshly before each meal and allow to cool to about 50°C.
- Fill the bottle with about half of the desired amount of water
- Fill the measuring spoon loose and smooth it out with the back of a knife. Fill the required amount of powder into the bottle.
- Close the bottle and shake vigorously. Add remaining water and shake well again.
- Before feeding check the drinking temperature (about 37°C)
- Carefully check the usage instructions for the preparation
- Use only the enclosed measuring spoon
- Dosages are adhered to. Incorrect preparation can lead to health problems
- Always prepare fresh food. Do not reuse food leftovers
- Don’t leave the bottle to the baby for continuous sucking to protect teeth from tooth decay
- Do not heat in the microwave: Danger of overheating
Is it really necessary to boil the water?
Boiling the water has nothing to do with the quality of the water you are using to make the formula. Powdered formulas are not sterile. Mixing the powder with warm water sterilizes the powder by killing any microorganisms that may exist in the formula. These microorganisms can in theory make a baby sick. Preemies and babies with compromised immune systems are most at risk. After boiling the water, allow the water to cool to approximately 122°F before mixing in the powder. Once the formula is mixed with the warm water it must be used immediately.
Care instruction :
* Expiration date is indication on each packets
* Please keep away from heat and humidity
* After the packet is open, use in the next 2 weeks
* Storing formula in a glass or Stainless steel container is recommended